Sunday 21 December 2008

Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Japan, Singapore & Ukraine



I bought this Crystal Mosque when I was on holiday to Terengganu last June at the themed Park Garden souvenir shop.

This Langkawi fridge magnet is an exchange with a CARI forumer, Amirdaa


I bought this Terengganu fridge magnet during my holiday trip to KL last June at the Sungei Wang Plaza.

MALAYSIA

------------------------------------------------------------

This Shenzen, China fridge magnet is from CARI forumer, melatirimba

CHINA

------------------------------------------------------

Below are fridge magnets from Vietnam. Right below is from my friend, Linda. She bought it when she was on Holiday to Vietnam.

The couple fridge magnets are from an exchange with s CARI forumer.

VIETNAM

----------------------------------------------------

Next are the fridge magnets from Thailand. They are from a CARI forumer, sorceress.



THAILAND

-------------------------------------------------------

I bought the Jeepney fridge magnet when I was in Manila, Philippines last year during the ASCOPE Games.


PHILIPPINES

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Japan fridge magnet is also another exchange with another CARI forumer. ( I have forgotten her nick).


JAPAN

------------------------------------------------------------


Below is a fridge magnet as a souvenir from my colleague, Norsiah, when she was on holiday few months back.

SINGAPORE

----------------------------------------------------------

I have the one and only fridge magnet from Ukraine. It was also another exchange with another CARI forumer.


UKRAINE