Saturday 20 December 2008

Holland, Brunei, Canada, Malaysia, USA & UK

Let me start with my latest collection. This FM is from Holland. It's a gift from a colleague, Sylvia, who was on holiday in Holland recently.


HOLLAND

-------------------------------------------------------

Below are 3 fridge magnets of Brunei Darussalam I bought myself from souvenir shop in Brunei.

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

---------------------------------------------------------

Below is a fridge magnet from Quebec, Canada. I got this FM from an exchange with a CARI Forumer, faraway who is residing in Quebec.
CANADA

--------------------------------------------------------

Next is the fridge magnets from Malaysia. I got it from an exchange with CARI forumer and the Kelantan ones are from my holiday trip to Kelantan last June.


Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia's Prime Minister Office @ Putra Jaya

Kelantan, Malaysia

MALAYSIA

---------------------------------------------------------
Next below is the fridge magnet of New York "the Big Apple" from a forumer CARI as well.

USA

----------------------------------------------------------

Next is the FM from London, UK. This FM is from CARI forumer, sorceress.

ENGLAND, UK