Monday 29 August 2011

Bali Indonesia & Malaysia


I have 2 Malaysia Fridge Magnets received in early July 2011 which I have forgotten to post it here. Many thanks to my friend, Hjh Zainab for the lovely souvenirs.



the 1 Malaysia FM



the Kebaya is one of the traditional Malay dress Fridge Magnet


Today, I have also received another 2 more Fridge Magnets also gifts from friends. It's my first Bali, Indonesia FM souvenir from my friend, Betty who just came back from her holiday in Bali and the other is from my online friend from KL, ilahairi.. received together with a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri card..


M A L A Y S I A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


B A L I, I N D O N E S I A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now I have 319 Fridge Magnets! :)